- Casing and Castings: Cast steel.
- Suspension Plate: Cast steel, ribbed for reinforcement.
- Thrust Bearing: Ball bearing mounted above the
suspension plate in a dustproof housing.
- Guide Bearings: Cast bronze, renewable; one for
each four feet of unsupported shaft length, plus one
bearing located in the pump casing.
- Shaft: Alloy steel, ground and polished to a tolerance
of + 0.0000" - 0.0015".
- Impeller: Cast steel, non-clog, one piece, balanced;
keyed and locked to the shaft.
- Impeller Adjusting Nuts: Bronze lock nuts.
- Motor Shaft Connection: Flexible coupling, machined
- Discharge Pipe: Vertical, locked to the suspension
plate, terminating in a flanged, 45 degrees elbow.
- Suspension Leg: Cast steel with integral end flanges
for each section.
- Lubrication: Individual flexible copper grease
lines for each guide bearing, terminating in a grease
fitting above the suspension plate.
PINION GEAR BOX
We offer to our clients single, double
and multi-stage pinion gear boxes made of En-9, 19,
24 quality steel forgings. They are used for 200HP to
2,000HP drives, 150mm PCD to 600mm PCD mills and for
50rpm to 1500rpm rolling mills.